Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Mantra + April 1

I can not tell a lie. Last week was a bummer sort of week.
Not for any particular reason, I was just... down in the dumps. Not sad, not mad, just sort of blue. I did everything in a hurry. I sprinted left and right and up and down and it all just felt... off. But then today, I woke up, stretched my arms, and knew it was a new week. There was rejuvenation in the air. And maybe it was the from a weekend praising that He had indeed risen. Or perhaps it was the dawn of April I've been anticipating for quite some time. But for the first time, I was glad this Monday was here (who says yay to Monday? I guess me, this week). And with a new spirit, I was reminded of this verse, our mantra for the week. Because His promises are so, so good:

So much joy in hope.
Happy Monday!
Daily gratitude: feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for no obvious reason. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates