I'm, sadly, not venturing home to my clan this weekend to celebrate the holiday. I've heard from most that their Easter festivities are a little lacking compared to most holidays, but that just means you've never met my mother—I've learned to celebrate life from the best. So, while I'm trying my hardest not to pout and stomp my feet, I'm focusing on celebrating the weekend that changed the whole world.
(Great tutorial for these here)I have some quality Ainsley time scheduled, as it's been a while since I've spent a quiet weekend here at the beach. And with this uncharacteristically chilly March weather finally peaking in the 70s this weekend, I think a little sunning is in order. Pair that with an early Easter service and brunch with other nomad-friends, and you have yourself my weekend.
- I'm pretty sure I cheered aloud to find that my dearest Mary Catherine started writing again. And I like you, too, my friend.
- Erin over at Apartment 34 mirrors my sentiments exactly—I aspire to be in the position of this rockstar writer.
- And speaking of sentiments, Whitney's heartfelt plea for peace is something I, and you I assume as well, struggle with often as sharp girls on the fly.
- Camille Styles can I please be you? I was thrilled to read the news that my beloved blogger is publishing a book.
- Mrs. Lillian hits the mark in concocting quite the cocktail to try for a hoppy good time this weekend.
- And lastly, La Dolce Vita posted about using Pinterest for your blog or business—and yes, I signed up for the webinar this Sunday night.
That about wraps it up, peeps (no pun intended. Ok, yeah right).
Here's to a Happy Easter Weekend!
Daily Gratitude: That He died so we may live, then rose again in our rebirth.