Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Treats: Must-Have Maxis

I've always loved a comfy maxi. I threw on a maxi sundress the second they made a comeback years ago and never looked back. All 5'8 of me loves the easy, breezy chic that effortlessly happens when you throw one on.
I wasn't one to think, however, that maxis were sexy, or even looked very "put together". They were my go-to ponytail and fresh-face sort of look in the summertime. And I've continued in this thinking, until I began warming up to the fitted-and-slitted maxi skirt trend for Fall 2011. And now, after seeing some flat-out show stoppers ready for Spring 2012, I've got a proclamation to make.
Maxi dresses are hot.
The new maxi isn't about covering up, its about showing off just enough.





Also dying to add a high-low dress to the spring wardrobe, but that's another post for another day:

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates