Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Styling Session: Hi-Lo Basics

During some Internet perusing, I stumbled across a super cute hi-low dress on one of my favorite sites, Piperlime. Now, this dress was seemingly ordinary, but I've mentioned that the hi-lo trend taking over makes me weak in the knees, so I paused to consider. And my mind instantly started reeling with the many different ways to style this dress...
For brunch or an afternoon out:


Hi-Low Day Set

{Hi-Low Day Set}
For a girl's night/date night:


Hi-Lo Date Set

{Hi-Lo Date Set}

For running errands:
Hi-Lo Running Errands

{Hi-Lo Running Errands}
For a beach/pool party:
Hi-Lo Swim

{Hi-Lo Swim}
And for a romantic evening with the beau:
Hi-Lo With Beau

{Hi-Lo With Beau}
I don't think I have to point out again that the dress is ver.sa.tile. And at $59, it's basically a steal. Happy shopping!
{ps: for those not familiar with Pinterest, if you click on the hyper-linked outfit titles you can scope out any items you like featured here}

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates