Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Mantra


As I start wrapping up one chapter of my life to start the next, I've been thinking a little about what this past year has been. The decision to continue my education to a Masters degree wasn't an easy one, but what decision ever is? But I made it, nonetheless, and let me tell you, it's been hard. I've been frustrated pretty weekly, academically working long days while still attempting to make time for the people and things I love (and not always succeeding so gracefully). I'd like to say I wore a positive attitude easily, but I (and you, sweet readers, who dealt with me) found that a little more difficult as I was often pressed and strung out like I've never been before.
 But the light at the end of the tunnel is a bright, glittering one at the end of this month.
 And that light makes life so sparkly.  
So here I am now, soaking up what I know in preparation for what I don't know, seeking adventure and change and beauty, all with a certain Sidekick who assures me He's got it under control:
"Seek my face, and you will find fulfillment of your deepest longings. My world is filled with beautiful things; they are meant to be pointers to Me, reminders of My abiding presence."
(-Jesus Calling, seriously the best life-words you could ever think about reading. Check it out.)
So here's to a beautiful new week! 
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates