Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dooms Day

Today is D-Day. Also known as Finals-start-this-week-and-I-have-sixty-pages-of-researched-writing-due-before-Friday-no-lie-so-I'm-signing-my-life-away-starting-now Day. Fun, huh? Love grad school, love it (hint: sarcasm). So while I set the above image as my laptop's background, I'm actually feeling a little more like this:
So unless you want to talk about mass communication theories, the work of Marshall McLuhan and how it is applied to communication today, how social media is changing the way we communicate, or modern changing media landscapes, then I'll see ya back here Friday (ok, let's be honest, I'm a procrastinator and I'm sure I'll find a way to absolutely have to post something).
In other words, hope your weekend has been great, and pardon my spotty presence this week. Please come back
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates