Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surprise!

That's right, I'm still here. Breathing. Didn't drop off the face of the planet, didn't mysteriously disappear into thin air (although yes, I am aware it would seem so). No, just an incredibly busy, fabulous, fast-paced week that is slowing down little by little, allowing me some time to sit down, drink a cup of coffee, and begin to catch up.  
Please, forgive me.
But again, jetting off to work in just a few moments. I'll have more for you soon, because so much has been flitting through this mind of mine this week that it has to come out somewhere. And until then, take your morning to ponder on this:

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
                                                                         --Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates