Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1



"And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days; Then Heaven tries earth if it be in tune, And over it softly her warm ear lays. "
-James Russell Lowell


I woke up today, drank my coffee, browsed my websites, got dressed, coveted my roomate's day off, drove to work with my windows down, listened to my lovely friend Libby's CD, smelled the salt in the air, thanked Him for the sunshine....
And I'm just now realizing it is the first day of my absolute favorite month of the year?
Hmm.
June is good. June is summer. June is freedom. June is sunshine, my birthday, friends, celebration. June est la bonne vie. So here's to June, hoping it will be another good one, for you all and myself alike. xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates