Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Roadtrip





I'll be hitting the road tomorrow for a quick vacation, and making quite a few stops to explore along the way. Unfortunately for me, I strongly dislike long car rides. The open road does nothing for me, and I'll be the first to say that my attitude after I finish the last page of one of fifty thousand magazines I bring along for the ride is none to pleasant until our destination is in sight. However, I'm really going to focus on this trip to gain some much-needed patience and learn how to not rush my destination so quickly (crossing my fingers that I remember this after five hours in the car). I'll be documenting along the way and keep you posted with anything delightfully entertaining that may happen along the way (no promises for me posing in a marching band hat or riding atop convertible against the desert sky.)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates