Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I am pleased with...

First and foremost, my little leave of absence can only be explained in that this past week's holiday took me up, up, and away... far far away from working from my computer.

Second, cozy under my comforter and catching up on some of my favorite blogs, I am literally bubbling with excitement over the oodles of New Years posts I've found from many of my favorite bloggers. Sequins, champagne, love and fun, it truly is the year's greatest holiday. A few of my favorite images from my favorite places, hoping your New Year was, and still is, filled with sparkles and celebration.







Third, I think it is time to introduce you to a few of my favorite obsessions in the land of blog. Not only do I peruse the pages of these fashion and design extraordinaire's blogs daily, I aspire to achieve the degree of class and style you can obviously see through their work. Ladies and gentlemen, my inspirations:
1. Perhaps one of my first fabulous finds, {Bits of Beauty} shows beauty and romance in so many things, from fashion to daily moments taken for granted, all captured in the perfect photograph.

2. {This is glamorous} is a plethora of fashion and interior decorating. I can't count the number of times I've right-clicked to save an image I wanted to buy, copy, or make for my own closet or home. This wonderful writer has enough ideas to even start a sister blog,{ A glamorous little side project}, dedicated to the fashion-obsessed with so many new collections, label-watches, and fashion photo shoots you'll be diving into the archives for afternoons to come.

3. At Delight by Design, rooms come alive in so many forms and fashions that there must be design tips for all tastes on the globe. Mainly dedicated to the art of interiors, this blogger sometimes dips into fashion too, putting together costumed looks from earrings to heels.

4. My last stop of the day is always near and dear to my heart. My dear, sweet sweet friend Mary Catherine and her thoughts on life's indulgences at Lilies and Sparrows. Rumor has it this little sweetie will be changing domains, so be on the lookout for a new place to scope her out.

Other tasty treats that are for sure worth an indulge: find them here and here

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates