Wednesday, November 11, 2009

oh my leather

My favorite fall staple has become the leather jacket (I own four; slightly obsessed, yes?). So what would I do if I had an extra $495.00 laying at the bottom of my Michael Kors bag? Buy this little gem from shopbop.com.

Oh my leather, I love it. It's the greatest neautral shade, and has that slight classic edge that allows you to wear it with a million things.  Throw it on casually with skinny jeans and a tee, dress it up with a cute dress and flat boots or, my personal favorite, rock it with some side-zip leggings, a cute silk tunic and booties. With this jacket as my inspiration, I made a significantly less expensive purchase last week that resembles this one in a grayer shade. FYI- I haven't taken it off yet!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates