Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I dream in white



I could drink tea at this table any day. Sitting underneath that light piece is enough to make any girl feel pretty and feminine. And lets face it, don't we all look a little better underneath the low light of a chandelier? All the white in this dining area makes the room simply pristine- perfect for altering the tone for any occasion with just a simple change in centerpiece styles.


I love the conversational tone of this bedroom. Don't you feel like you could invite your friends right in for chit-chat and cocktails, never having to leave your bed? With low comfy chairs facing in and a coffee table set-up at the end of the bed, this room just screams long lazy days.  I'm a huge fan of white. White beds, white chairs, white accents, white lamps- with little pops of color in all the right places. This bedroom has it all for me. Plush, feminine and luxurious.. while remaining the all-to-perfect level of classy. One thing is for sure: I'll be saving this photo in my "Dream Home" folder for happily ever after.

Thanks Belle Maison, for your lovely home design pics!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates