Friday, July 22, 2011

True Love

So here I am, just scouring my favorite blogs this morning, when it happened.
I fell in love.
Seriously, it was just like BAM. Love.
It happened to me while reading one of my favorite blogs, Elements of Style. Today, Erin featured J.Crew's Fall arrivals (thank you, Erin!). And I know what you're thinking... "Haven't you loved J.Crew for quite some time now?" Why yes, yes I most certainly have. But never this much. Never have I felt the immediate need to go and spend a whole paycheck on the most eye-popping, colorful, clean-lined, fall clothes I've ever seen. Never have I thought to myself, "I need to go to J.Crew now". Never have I needed a cropped magenta cigarette pant or a chartreuse crushed velvet blazer or an emerald silk blouse so badly. Never have I convinced myself that such a line would change my career, my love life, and my self-perception. Until today, right now.
Alright, I'm being a tad bit dramatic (surprise!), but seriously, let's look at a few pieces from possibly my favorite line J.Crew has produced to date:
I need everything above so badly. My closet told me. I'm reminding myself to breathe right now. (Mom and Dad, if you're reading this, I promise to resume being a responsible, money-saving adult after this shopping trip.)
Oh, and a little shout-out directed to my leopard-loving bff Mary Catherine. It's a jungle, literally, over there for you right now. All leopard love here.
So there, see if it's possible to not have a fabulous Friday after feasting your eyes on that
Happy weekend lovelies!
xoxo

1 comments:

Tobe | BIA said...

agreed. those fall looks showed up in my inbox, and i got nothing done for the next 30 minutes. j.crew always nails it.

great finding your blog!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates