Ainsley, did you [insert command here]?
(Source)So now, as a twenty-something adult, I have a great appreciation for kind words and good manners. To be the good southern lady my grandmother would be proud of. One that writes a thank you note for the smallest of gifts, always brings a token of affection to the host for an overnight visit or party, and whose refrigerator is always stocked with a bottle of wine and a snack for an impromptu guest. Fresh flowers on the counter—check. Fresh towels in the guest bathroom—check. Because the smallest details can make the biggest impact, and all those lovely details are a beautiful form of politeness.
(source)So, I've rounded up a few of my favorite links (via my Pinterest stalking, of course), that motivate the Miss Manners in us all to pay a little more attention to the details:
- What to write inside a card of sentiment—when "Thinking of you" and "Congratulations" doesn't seem like enough.
- A super simple centerpiece tutorial to put together this spring.
- The power of Thank You—little bits of gratitude you should thank someone for each day.
- Make and store these champagne ice cubes to pair with a little juice for an impromptu visitor.
- How to tie a tie, so many ways—when the gentleman in your life needs a little extra help.
And just always remember this.