Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy {Moving} Weekend

Happy Weekend, kiddos.
We’ve got blueblueblue skies down here at the beach, and 70 degree temps (what?). So, I’ll be fighting the urge to stay on the beach all day and continue my moving preparations. As I mentioned here, I’m looking for some small-space decorating solutions for the new carriage house and would appreciate any tips you could send my way!

In the meantime, there’s still fun to be had amidst the boxes organizing, including my beach bestie’s 26th birthday party, finally seeing Les Mis, and going for a quick looksie at my favorite photographer’s new baby (welcome to the world, Ellsyan!). I’ll also be making time to get to the barre (Pure Barre, obvs) to continue to undo this holiday damage, and perhaps a few beach strolls will be in order.

So, until Monday dawns again, a few fabulous Friday Finds that have me particularly inspired for the new place:
  • This desk DIY? Yes, it’s totally happening. If I could, I’d spray paint everything gold. Midas, much?
  • And while we’re at it, how precious are these gilded mugs that are taking the Pinterest world by storm.
  • I’m going for something like this to organize accessories in an unused bookshelf.
  • Totally un-house related and totally Olivia related, my icon does it again and Who What Wear tells you how.
Happy Friday, dears!
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates