December is tomorrow. Wow. Wasn’t I just wearing my bathing suit cover up and eating popsicles on the balcony?
The season is here, my friends, and I am thrilled. December holds precisely my two favorite holidays—Christmas and New Year’s Eve. That’s right—both of my favorite holidays are this month. And I am one. happy. girl.
So, a few Friday (Pinterest, mainly) Finds where I’ve drawn inspiration for what to give, how to entertain, and what to wear as we gear up for December:
- These adorable DIY glitter votives are the perfect ambient lighting for an intimate soiree.
- Thought I won't be draping a breathtaking stairwell with fresh garland like here, I will be finding the perfect spot for my favorite holiday decor sometime over the weekend.
- Who says sparklers are just for New Year’s Eve? I’d like to make the movement to use them far more often.
- Take one sequined skirt + one classic silk blouse and go to essentially every holiday party you’re invited to.
- My dream gift. Literally, in my dreams.