Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Hunting: The Costume

What do you think of when you think of October?
I'll tell you what I think of.
H A L L O W E E N.
I'm a girl that loves a costume. In the past, I'm all about original because  of course I don't want to have the same costume as anyone else at the party. But this year, I'm attending two parties: a swanky affair at Alys Beach's Caliza Pool the weekend before, and a good 'ole time at a local dive on actual Halloween night. So, my strategy: simple yet elaborate. And I've found that drawing inspiration from a few of the classics is going to give me not one but two costumes that I have high hopes for. I don't want to spoil the surprise as of yet, but maybe a few of my favorite images will inspire your Halloween hunting, as well.




Happy Halloween costume hunting!
xoxo
All image creds found here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh i lovvvve alys beach caliza pool! i wanted to get married there for a spell :)

Nuha said...

You are so ahead of me, I haven't even begun thinking about Halloween yet! The catgirl one is super cute though!

Crepes Recipes said...

Hi thanks for posting this

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates