Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tory Saves Thursday

Today, I am here to help. It's no long-time secret that I'm a huge fan of little miss Tory Burch. I adore her shoes, handbags, and accessories (not yet venturing into her ready-wear. It's a little...old?... for me.) Mama was good in teaching me that an inexpensive dress can look like a million dollars with a nice pair of shoes and the perfect handbag. Cue Tory. Nonetheless, my Shop It To Me email (a program that allows you to cater sale updates of your favorite designers and brands to your email) alerted me that some of my favorite pieces were on sale for 40 percent off.
I skipped right over.

This belt (or this one) adds an instant luxe appeal (plus a super waist-defining look)  to any inexpensive frock that may hang in your closet.

This tote = instant pop of color to your pre-fall wardrobe. And it's "mini" size ensures that it will lug around all your "girl junk" without looking too much like a school/office bag.

It's French, so of course I want this leather wrap bracelet.

And speaking of bracelets, I'd like to stack these all the way up my arm for such a steal.

And who is looking for a gift out there? This dip-dyed card case is the perfect addition for a key ring or a clutch on a night out.

To see what else Tory has to offer on sale, simply click here.
Happy Thursday!
xo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates