Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Mantra

I hit the ground running this morning and after chugging a cup of coffee and re-braiding my hair three times, realized this was the first full week of August.
Wow. How did August get here?
I asked a friend that very question as I signed into G-chat and did my morning 'rounds before starting my workday. His response?  The better question is, how did we get to be 25?
Time, clearly, has this funny way of sneaking up on and past us all. I can't remember the last time I felt like I was waiting forever for something—no, hours and days literally disappear for me now, which for me (the world's most inpatient person ever created), you'd think this would be a good thing.
But, no. Because I finally find myself wishing things would slow down, just a little, while I figure It (that mysterious, bold-faced It) out.
But, until someone figurers out how to press pause in the 24 hour grand scheme of things, there's only one of thing to do:

Happy Monday, dears.
xo
Images here.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates