current read, and our traditional Sunday brunch. The best part? My best friend Haley is scooting through town on her way home from Orlando to spend the night with moi, and there are some much needed heart-to-hearts to be had while on the beach, drinking wine, and whipping up delicious treats. I hope you have great things in store for your weekend, but until then, a few Friday Finds to help it:
- Parlez-vous francais? Then you need this adorable french belt for only $7.46.
- Skinny dinners you didn't know were skinny. Sounds like a great way to trick the beau on your next date night.
- I'm going to try my own facial scrub from these DIY at home spa treatments this weekend.
- I absolutely adore this elegant yet sexy peplum top for a steal. I can think of 134683 ways I could wear it.
- Have you checked out my new Currently Obsessed page (there's also a new page at the top for it here on the blog)? Now, when I'm online stalking pretty pieces for budget-friendly prices, gifts for friends, or to-die-for designers, I have one place to gather them all together. The best part? You can browse my page too, and if you see something you like, it links you directly to the site. Check it out here. Shop away, friends!
Happy weekend dears!