Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mantra + Weekend in Photos

Sunday I got back from a fabulous yet short weekend at home with the family. There isn't a much better feeling than walking in the door from an eight hour drive to my big family gathered around drinking wine, eating appetizers, and getting some together time. Such a breather from my "real life" and a gentle reminder that everything else can pause for the really important things.
Monday was a whirlwind with a 4 a.m. wakeup call and arriving at the office at 5 a.m. to meet the hair and makeup team for VIE's May cover shoot. Models arrived, were styled, and I quickly transported them to location where we spent twelve hours staging the quintessential summer. By the time I got home, I had just enough time to share a glass of wine with a girlfriend on the balcony before I crashed into my pillows for a most-deserved nights sleep.
Now, here we are at Tuesday, and I feel like the real week has just begun (yesterday was a dream, wasn't it?). So, without further adieu, my weekend in Instagram and our mantra for the week:

A big girl Easter basket:

A new MK addition to my arm candy courtesy of a rather kind little sister:
Instead of Easter eggs, we dyed.... Tomorrow's post:
Saturday morning breakfast of champions:
Little man worn out from all the festivities:
Home sweet home:
Seeing as we're on deadline this week, this mantra seemed appropriate enough:
I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
xx

1 comments:

Artist said...

Great ppost thanks

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates