Friday, February 3, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

Friday is finally here, and to send you on your merry way, a few fabulous finds I stumbled across this week that I hope to get my hands on/try my hand with.
Lovely little Valentines Day cards, that just may be appropriate for a little shin-dig my PIC and I are planning for February 14th:

Two words: edible glitter. We've seen it done a million times to make the plainest of dishes pretty, but for those of you who can't find edible glitter in your local grocery or craft store, you're in luck!

  • 1/4 sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring
  • Spread and mix on baking sheet
  • Pop in the oven for 10 mins
  • Glitter everything you make this weekend!

These subtle leopard print pastel jeans I'm currently lusting over from Willow. I just know I'd wear them every. single. day. for spring.
A simple but interesting manicure that may be fun to try:
Happy Hour cupcakes. Cupcakes made with merlot? Sign me up.
Here's to a fabulous Friday! Happy weekend!
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates