Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wish List: Most Wanted

November is unofficially the month of making Christmas lists. Am I right or am I right? I'm currently participating in No Shop November in order to save up for my seasonal gift-giving, so a wish list of sorts is naturally built as I see things that catch my eye. My most wanted for this season?
The Nikon 1 J1. Specifically with the two lens wide angle supplemental kit, but I wouldn't be picky seeing as that's getting a bit pricey.
Why? I'd really like to incorporate more original photography on this here little site as we continue to grow a bit more together. I do so many interesting things with the job I'm so lucky to have, and live in one of the most beautiful places in the whole world. Caring is sharing, and this would be an investment for my future, right? (how's that for a reason?)


Another something on my radar: the leather Tory Burch Reva flat in taupe.
Why? Because my black patent ones just officially bit the dust. Given, they lasted a solid four years, so I feel this is another solid investment. And taupe goes with everything.

I'm also on the hunt for a sleek, modern yet inexpensive writing desk and a new rug for my living room. The search for options is on.
 Looks like I may have to give myself a few gifts this year...

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates