Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fashion Fetish: Sheridan French


In each issue of the magazine, I'm the voice behind a little feature called "VIE's Favorite Things" that essentially has me seeking out things that steal our heart to show to our readers. So imagine my giddiness when I stumbled into Sheridan French.
Isn't she absolutely adorable? Besides being the author behind my newest blog crush, The Southern Eclectic, this model turned designer has an eye for prints that will make your heart flutter, and a line of handbags and clutches that will turn the plainest of outfits into an eye-catcher instantly. 
Her dresses and clutches are equally as enthralling. Sign me up for this ensemble.
And her attention to detail in her tunics summon up the best summer dreams.

It may only be November, but this girl has me thinking of spring. Head over to her site here to see her collection of dresses, tunics, shorts, and handbags, with children's clothing and home decor coming soon! Can you guess which item I picked for "VIE's Favorite Things"? 

(All images are Sheridan in Sheridan French from her website)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates