Wednesday, November 16, 2011

On My Radar: Holiday 2011

Now, I realize I may be a little premature in shopping around in the holiday sections of my favorite designers, but I've been listening to Christmas music for a few days now, so let's just go ahead and say 'tis the season.

The invitations will begin coming in any day now, so why wouldn't we start shopping around to put a few things on our radar before the mad dash to the cocktail dresses ensues? As always, these options are lots of class with a touch of sass. Follow the jump for my favorite options!



This Shoshanna dress is perfect dressed up with jewels or dressed down with black tights and booties for another occasion- take your pick.
I also adore this Elizabeth and James option for another dress up/dress down alternative.
For a slightly dressier affair, the Tibi beaded long strapless dress is just slouchy enough to be relaxed enough for a cocktail party.
And on the more reasonable priced end, this Anthropologie frock is to die for. 
I'm really in love with this little frock. Trust me, follow the link for all the views, and as seen on Katie Holmes and T-Swift. 

And my personal favorite is the Milly Anais Disco Dress. Since returning from Fashion Week, I've been dying to try this high/low step dress style- it was literally all. overtherunway(Another post in itself when they actually hit stores)
Added perk: swap any of these with a friend for an instant New Year's Eve ensemble. Don't you just love the holidays?
xoxo

1 comments:

Haley said...

Such good choices! I love the second.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates