Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Mantra

Hello darlings. After an unofficial break during the week of Thanksgiving, I'm back and ready for action. I actually had some Blogger issues and couldn't get into my site (tsk tsk), so I took that as a sign that I needed to rest my weary bones while off of work for a few days. The good news? Those weary bones helped finalize the winter issue of VIE, which will be back from the press on Wednesday. Yes, you heard me: Wednesday. And there is so much goodness in that issue that I can finally show you. Also on the agenda? Giveaways! Stay tuned for a fun Christmas giveaway very soon. So, finally back and rejuvenated, here is your Monday Mantra. Keep it in your thoughts this week while you're playing that Frank Sinatra Holiday Pandora station at work.

I hope Thanksgiving was fabulous for you and yours. What am I thankful for? You, darling readers. Thanks for being so supportive!
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates