Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy {Jam-Packed} Weekend

Hi lovelies. Friday again, can you believe it? What's your weekend looking like? I hope mine is a lot like this:


The weather here is still incredibly lovely- blue skies, crisp temps, and just the slightest nod to winter with an early, early sunset over the water.
My close friend and bride-to-be friend Kristie is in town scoping out ceremony and reception locations, so I'll be monopolizing as much of her time as is politely possible. I'll also be galavanting around this festival before grabbing a blanket to lay under the stars for this festival tomorrow. That is, of course, amongst making time for the Alabama vs. LSU game tomorrow night. I'm from the South- did you really think I was missing that? But clearly I'm rooting for Bama. I think that's pretty self-explanatory (sorry Tiger fans).
A few things on my radar for the weekend:

  • Super loving this idea for our tailgate party tomorrow. Or any party. Period.
  • Put me in this outfit asap s'il vous plait. 
  • The sweetest words.
  • A trend I'm dying to try.
Cheers to the weekend, friends- have a great one!
xoxo

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates