Wednesday, November 30, 2011

C'est La VIE

Today is the day. The day.
Isn't that just gorgeous? Excuse me while I stand on a soapbox for a moment. This glorious issue is back from the printer and hitting the streets (that's one of my fave magazine lingo phrases, btw.) I've never worked so hard on something in my life, and never felt so rewarded holding something in my hand. I'm fully aware of the digital presence in our world but, tell me, what's better than turning the glossy pages of a magazine with a cup of coffee in hand during some down time? Not much, I tell you
You can read the Winter 2011 issue of VIE online here just as soon as we get it up. While you're on that site, go ahead and view our behind-the-scenes video of the staff photo shoot we did a few weeks ago here. Do you recognize me?
Want some more good news? From Ainsley, with love, is having its first giveaway tomorrow! Go ahead and start following the blog up at the top of the toolbar on your screen, because trust me, you're going to want to put in your super easy bid on a great little piece for your wardrobe. 
Happy Wednesday, lovelies! 


** A special shout out to Ms. Williams over at Carrie Bradshaw Lied for the ultra-fab tuxedo blazer I am currently wearing and practically stole from Forever 21. It will remain a super stable in my wardrobe from this day forward.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates