Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest Post: Booties Booties Booties Booties Rockin' Everywhere

Due to my constant battle with my Internet provider, my sassy/sarcastic/fashion-obsessed/fellow-blogger/expert-deal-finder friend Kathleen is coming to the rescue today with some steals and deals for you to indulge in. Check out her Fashionista-Meets-Reality blog at Carrie Bradshaw Lied. See you tomorrow. 
From, Ainsley

Hey readers of Ainsley’s. This isn’t Ainsley…This is Kathleen and I want to talk about shoes, clothes, accessories, traveling, food, clothes, accessories… per usual.
Let’s continue. I have my own blog, Carrie Bradshaw Lied  , that you may have seen on your girl Ainsley’s list of Friend Who Blog. While Ainsley’s having internet drama, here is a little sample of the valuable, groundbreaking, informative, serious content you can find on Carrie Bradshaw Lied.  
(10 points if you get the title of this post)

So I realize this has been a trend for some time…I get it. I just didn’t think it was “me.” That is, until I saw these beauties at a local boutique. Or should I say booties? I know, I think I’m hilarious.  (You can also find these here and here.)
I blogged about my lustful desire for perforated pumps way back when (you can see that here)  but I knew these beauties/booties needed to be on my feet stat. It also didn’t hurt that they were on sale for a whopping $19 (sorrryyy that yours are on sale for $25.85 instead…but I think you can afford it).
So I bought. And I love!
If you’re more into the Prada heels, you can find a similar version here.
So there you have it. Booties that are (inexpensive) Beauties. If you enjoyed this post…follow me, visit me, tweet me at Carrie Bradshaw Lied  - where praise is welcome, criticism is not. Totally kidding. I actually prefer that my friends insult me, Chelsea Handler-style…but isn’t that fun to say? Praise is welcome, criticism is not. Say it yourself, and tell me you don’t smile.

xoxo,
K

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates