Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogging Build-up

After such a turbulant week of moving, organizing, and decorating, I'm experiencing some blogger build-up as some of the most fabulous things I've come across these days haven't had an outlet anywhere. Poor lovely things, all cooped up inside this head of mine. Let's exhale, shall we?
First, this office. Oh... this office. How organized, functional, yet shabby chic can you get?
And if I keep this painting to myself any longer I think I may burst. Meet a fabulous artist who uses fabulous mixes of color and texture.
Also, Tibi's having a Sample Swim Sale that starts today. Did you hear that? Sample. Swim. Sale. Go get yourself a suit, girl, then come see me at the beach. Better hurry.
One more thing. Eggplant Parmesan sandwich. That's all I'm saying, but don't blame me if you have a new addiction.

Exhale. Alright, that feels better already.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates