Thursday, June 9, 2011

Eye Candy

I could write for days about Pinterest. It's like an expresso shot of inspiration for my day. It's also a vault of lust-worthy decor and fashion finds that leave me far too jealous that I don't own-- I should stick with the DIY and food pins that don't leave me seriously jealous I'm not married to a millionaire that can provide me with such beautiful homes and additions to my closet. Which brings me to this post on some of my favorite rooms I've found on the ever-addicting Pinterest (you can see the full collection here and here). Glamorous, chic, and cozy, these rooms serve for some serious eye-candy. Try not to get drool on your computer:







1 comments:

Amy said...

I am addicted to Pinterest as well. They always have such beautiful images!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates