Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hot Spot

Hello ladies. I'm due to wake up in a few hours for an early morning flight and simply can't sleep.

I've always fallen victim to the Christmas Eve type of excitement before fun events, and tonight is no exception.  As I mentioned earlier, I'm heading to D.C. for the week, and wanted to dash in and ask if you have any favorite places to eat/see/shop in the city? I'd love love love your input, and when I visit I'll be sure to snap some shots to include with your recommendations in my recap of the trip on the blog. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email (seriously, I love your comments and emails bt-dubbs. They totally make my day).
xoxo

1 comments:

Ashton said...

One of my favorite restaurants in DC is Bourbon. There is one on 18th in Woodley Park/Adam's Morgan and one in Georgetown. All the good shopping is on M Street in Georgetown.

Enjoy your trip!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates