Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If I were a...

Gown, I would be this beauty from the Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture Collection:
A gorgeous sweetheart strapless neckline. Not too frilly, but sparkles galore. Clean, sweeping lines. A defined waist. And the beautiful silvery hue gives the gown an ethereal feel. Yes, if I were a gown, I would be this one, a classic beauty of a gown, a princess of a gown (my dream wedding dress may or may not be a lace and chiffon version of the beaut.)
And while I'm still a gown, my alter-ego would be this one:
The same idea, yet with a sassy-beyond-sass slit that shows sexy, strappy sandals. (say that phrase five times fast). A turn-heads kind of a gown, a siren of a gown. 
I need these in my closet, and I need an invite somewhere to sport them. 
Any ideas?

All images via my fashionista friend Layne

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates