Monday, February 14, 2011

From Asos, with love

With the forecast in the 60s all week long (yes, you heard that right. Hello, spring is on the horizon), I'm longing to pull out my sundresses, wedges, and anything that will show a little shoulder. Naturally, that entailed a few stops on my favorite websites, one of which is Asos, a British-based company that targets their American audience with free shipping. Repeat, free shipping. (They also ship surprisingly fast, unless your purchase gets stuck in New York due to the snowstorm. That might have happened to me). My wish list entails:

Figure flattering shift in bright magenta here. With a statement necklace and nude wedges, this pop of color is refreshing...

... and another shift with a gorgeous cut. This nude hue allows you to mix it up in a funky or classic way.

Love these ruffled details to show off tanned shoulders and back...

...and the off-the-shoulder wrap detail of this top is utterly feminine.

Happy Valentine's Day to me?

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates