Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Time Has Come

"He smiled understandingly-much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself."-Nick Carraway

So, remember when I voiced my desire for a blockbuster Great Gatsby hit here?
The wish gods heard. And they delivered.
I saw it first here. Then went to researching. And found out more. It looks like Baz Lurhmann is casting as we speak, already rumored to be choosing his front-men for the sure-to-be-a-killer flick.
Brace yourselves. Quite literally.
We have, as the lovely Miss Daisy herself, a fighting role between Carey Mulligan:

and sweet Amanda Seyfried:


As nice guy Nick, Mr. Tobey Macguire:

And, the reason I know the movie will not disappoint, as the beautiful and haunting Jay Gatsby... Leo Dicaprio:

I die. I literally die. Don't worry, I'll continue to stalk for more information. Until then....
"I hope she'll be a fool--that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool... " -Gatsby

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates