Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Forward Thinking

I realize Fall is just barely upon us, but as I bundle more and more each day, I find myself thinking of light layers and bright colors more and more as well. Although I do love the boots-gloves-and a great coat combination, I've always had a love/hate relationship with my winter wardrobe. Layers and thick fabrics often make me feel bulky and large, and my love for ethereal fabrics is non-existent when the  temperature drops below 75. (This complaining just inspired a new post- perhaps later today?)
None the less, when I stumbled across J Crew's Spring 2011 collection this morning, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief for what is to come in my Spring wardrobe. And that includes day-to-night- chic looks, figure-flattering cuts, and color color color.









See the whole collection for yourself here.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates