Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy (One Week Until Halloween) Weekend

Finally Friday and for some reason my week hasn't winded down one bit. This will be a working weekend, but it's oddly alright for one main reason:
I gladly forfeit this weekend due to the mass arrival of all my nearest and dearest next weekend for Halloween. Reunion of the semester is an understatement


So here's to wishing you a happy weekend and me a productive one. And here's to already hoping that this time next week arrives on my doorstep rather quickly along with the faces that make up my heart, popping champagne and laughing all the livelong day.
Happy Weekend!

A few links of love for you today:
My new blog obsession here
Shortly obsessing over J-Lo and the twins here
Wondering my chances of having this exact outfit appear in my closet

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates