Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Transition Time

This summer girl is ready for fall.

Its been creeping up on us slowly but surely, and now its officially time on this 21st day of September, the last true day of summer. So, today I'm saying farewell sweet summer. You were sweet and slow, filled with laughter, and just as you should be.


But tomorrow is fall's day. And I'm ready to jump in with reckless abandonment to a new day, new season: tights, boots and jackets, crisp cool breezes and early nights, holidays, togetherness, and community. So I hope you're all celebrating a true transition today.
See ya summer, it was fun. 

 
"Do you remember the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away"
A few fall links for preparation:
Fall style guide here
A fabulous fall fete here
Fall interiors for exteriors here
I'd like this all for fall

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just so you know, your comment on my blog TOTALLY mad emy day! I feel so honored!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates