Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gilded Day

I've been feeling especially fall today, thinking in warm colors and lush ideas, and one thing that keeps popping up in my imagination is gold.
My favorite neutral, gold looks great with any other color and fabulous on blondes, brunettes, redheads, and everyone in between.
It enriches whatever it is paired with, whether it be a room

or a dress,
(via Shopbop, obvi)

And can look glamorous when all by itself as a shoe,


or a handbag,
(via Saks)

or a full-out evening gown

It is sentimental in dainty gold keepsakes

and bold in the bedroom,

Gold is glamorous and classic, can be subtle or bold, and is perhaps my favorite accent to play with. What about you, are you digging the gold this fall?
I wanna know. 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates