Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall Staples {Jackets}

With fall wish lists still on my mind (procrastinate much Ainsley?), I find myself coming back to fall jackets time and time again during my online browsing. I love to layer. There is something somewhat creative about mixing and matching, pairing a delicate silk blouse with a chunky sweater, pulling edgy boots over skinny jeans with a preppy blazer, a leather jacket over a classic dress. It also allows for maximum freedom when deciding how, exactly, you want to dress that day. Here are a few types of jackets I think every closet should host, along with some of my favorite finds this season. Voila!

A Cream Dress Coat: A staple to instantly dress up any outfit and instantly compliments fall hues.
via shopbop here
via Nordstrom here

A Blazer: I tend to lean towards black, as it makes anything chic
via shopbop here
But this cream one is pretty glam as well.
via shopbop here

A Leather Jacket: My favorite fall staple right now
via shopbop here
via Nordstrom here

A Double-Breasted Pea Coat: Chilly nights are instantly flattering
an awesome steal via Forever21 here

via Bloomingdales here

A Sweater Coat: For a cozy look, these are instantly warm, comfy, and trendy

via shopbop here

via J Crew here

A Classic Trench: It will be in your closet forever


via Nordstrom here
via J Crew here

1 comments:

Melissa P. Simpson said...

Very good looking and amazing winter Jacket and Sweater. All of women dress are looking very beautiful. The collection of Jacket are also smart. I need to collect one jacket as its winter......thank you for collection.....

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates