Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Surprise for Your Thursday

Again, I've dropped off the face of this planet. While moving in, making meetings, and experiencing a general getting cozy in this new home, job, and semester, writing has fallen a bit by the wayside. But rest assured, the schedule I start next week will have ample time for some daily postings on ideas, life, design, and happenstance.
In the meantime, to make up for being so M.I.A, I'll let you in on a little secret. Here it is:
Tory is having a private sale. And by just entering your email address here, you can dig into 70 percent off of your favorite Reva flats, classic cardigans, handbags and more. So go ahead, get to shopping- and I hope this makes up for my little disappearing act I've been getting quite good at lately.
(Thanks to Mary Catherine at Lilies and Sparrows, whose text this morning is as follows and the exact reason we are such close friends: "TB is having a private sale. Flats 100. Totes 125. Go on my twitter for link. XOXO")

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates