Monday, August 23, 2010

Radiance

"I sought the Lord and he answered me: he delivered from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame."
Psalm 34: 4-5


This struck a chord in my heart this morning, a heart full of to-do lists and anxiety as today is the beginning of so many things in a new chapter. But with faith we are all delivered from burden- too often we forget to ask for help and end up carrying our own, exchanging radiance for the weight of the world. So happy monday to you all and remember to ask and be made radiant

Some links of love for Monday Madness:
A charming life reminder here
Foods for beauty here
What personal shoppers wish you knew here
My new blog obsession, Style Notes by Camille Styles here (You'll die)

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates