Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy (Almost Fall) Monday

For me, this week is the last week of summer. Yes, I dare say it. August is gently bidding us farewell and letting September sneak through the door as a beacon of Fall. While the long light of Summer is perhaps my favorite thing in the world, I always welcome Fall with a sigh of relief- new wardrobes, football season (and the Grove, for those of us Ole Miss faithfuls), the sun setting earlier, a chill in the air. Change. So goodbye Summer and hello Fall this week. Let's try to make the transition easy (and perhaps the high Mississippi heat will agree with my notion of change).

A few links of love for your Monday Madness:
Academia at its best here
Your fall fashion guide here
Happiness is contagious here

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates