Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Graduation Recap

If you check in with me regularly, you know that my college graduation was quite the event for me (and perhaps one of the more emotional events in my life thus far). Who knew the day would actually come when I had to pack up my bags solo, move away from my soulmates, and experience life not as part of a group of twenty? And as my SATC-style friend group seems to keep my heart beating, it has been a whirlwind of trial and error to keep the summer heat from turning into the blues of being away from my girls. Constantly on my mind, there is not a day that I wake up that their sweet souls don't continue to influence me in my habits and routines. And looking back now, graduation day was truly the moment in time we realized we had to act as individuals and not a single unit- individuals that are each fabulously, charmingly, preciously, wonderfully, spontaneously headed towards lives of such sparkle and pizazz that all the world should turn their eyes to watch.




0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates