Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Necessary Introduction

I think introductions are appropriate right about now, so that I may introduce to the blog world my lovely and inspiring friend (soulmate)  Rachel at And So It Goes...

 (love that I caught that pose on film, right?)

Sweet Rachel is a bride-to-be who is ready to blog about not only her new life, but the inspiring and eventful lives of those she loves. I like to think of her as the backbone of our friends, because she is sure to account for every single one of our whereabouts after the dreaded day (excuse me, graduation).
Rachel has a positive outlook on absolutely all of life's situations and events. She is sure to make you laugh, make you think, and maybe unintentionally make you cry. So go ahead and check out Rachel's blog here and give her lots and lots of blog love.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates