Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lapse Time

Sorry for the absence yesterday, but lately time is not on my side as I find whirlwind upon whirlwind happening around me. Does anyone know of any remedies for an old-fashioned lack of sleep that doesn't actually involve sleep?
In the meantime, I'm leaving you with a variety of links to look over that I've found particularly lovely in my lapse time from one project to another. And as the busy bee gets busier, I'll keep you updated.

Ten ways to look better in pictures? Yes, please. Via Instyle
You'll love these easy and adorable homemade Mother's Day Gifts via Martha Stewart here and here
My new favorite obsession (I say that a lot but this is really serious). For the entertaining extraordinaire.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates