Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Entertaining Inspiration

The art of entertaining is a style coveted by many, including myself. I find myself constantly looking for opportunities to plan, decorate, and get-together in order to try out new ideas or inspirations I've picked up along the way. This centerpiece arrangement with that collection of recipes will work wonderfully with this table setting, those candles, and that perfect cocktail. Oh, the joy of planning, planning, planning. So imagine my glee when I stumbled across this little snack online: Tory Burch on Entertaining at Elle.com.



Oh Tory, you've done it again. As her fashion design is J-Crew meets 70's patterns and resort wear, her taste in decor and entertaining is equally as sunny and classic. Now, the designer has enough on her plate to hire out for all the planning; but, always the visionary, she designs the look. Here, she devises a color-themed menu- blues, whites, and greens, to go with her newly designed sitting room where she is hosting a business brunch. Her entertaining staples? Scented candles, fat voluptuous bouquets, and fun linens.




 


 


 

1 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I was great to see a litle of Tory Burch's home! xx

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates