Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ponytail Potential

I've done it. I've cut it all off. My dark hair that once hung in long layers around my chest is now cropped a few inches below my collarbone.
And I like it.
I think.
Change is good. Change is good. Change is good. So I've been experimenting a little with my new do, and one thing I am giddily excited about is the opportunity to finally FINALLY wear a cute ponytail with the side swept bangs I'm now sporting. From lazy days to class, or pumped up with a little volume for cocktail attire, I can foreshadow these ponys carrying me when all else fails. Bye Bye long locks, Hello perky ponytail!



Eva: my ponytail inspiration



Reese works it a bit more casually.




Cameron lowers her for easy sophistication.


1 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

You should post a pic of yourself, A-Rog.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates