Sunday, November 8, 2009

This is the beginning...

You know how a catchy song comes on, and no matter how hard you try, you can't stop the toe-tapping lyrics in your head? Well that's me, when I see a breathetaking Tory Burch clutch or a fantastic whitewashed antique day-bed. I see art in fashion. I see art in decor. I see art in the everyday images of my life. And i need an outlet.
[insert Coldplay's Viva La Vida]

So yes, this blog is for me. I'll still keep my old leatherbound idea notebook, full of sketches and lists that need a release from the cramped space in my brain. But because of one dear friend and her always artful blog (shout out to Lilies and Sparrows) , I have been inspired to display my thoughts, however meager or simple, for all the world to see.

So please, do enjoy.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates