I think my fascination with this city only grows and grows the longer I stay away. As soon as I have the $$$, I'm purchasing a ticket. Ok, maybe not so wordless this Wednesday. So how about a few more words to fuel your literary senses:
- Paris Was Ours, Penelope Rowland: a book of memoirs by 31 francophiles that will suck you in and never let you go.
- The Paris Wife—A Novel, by Paula McClain: my favorite book since The Great Gatsby. No joke.
- Lunch in Paris: A Love Story with Recipes, Elizabeth Bard: my current read. Asweet light read—perfect for beach time.
- Paris, Pairs: A Journey Into the City of Light: more memories, but this time all by a travel writer himself.
- Paris, My Sweet: A Year in The City of Light: a New Yorker cheats on her first loved city with Paris. My next read.
Images via here.